Saturday 21 August 2010

One Lovely Blog Award!

I won an award from Danielle at Romance Book Junkies,I'm very happy to receive the One Lovely Blog Award so thank you Danielle! My blog is still really new but I'm enjoying working on it a lot!

This is how the award works:
Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.
Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Here are the blogs I'm going to award the One Lovely Blog Award to (in no particular order!) I just wish I could do more than 15 as it was hard to choose!

Supernatural Shark
The Bookish Snob
Larissa's Bookish Life
Among the Muses
Bitten by Paranormal Romance
Book Faery
All Things Urban Fantasy
Not-really-Southern Vamp Chick
Parajunkee's View
Romance Book Junkies
Rex Robot Reveiws
Smexy Books - Romance Book Reviews
Urban Girl Reader
Paranormal Heaven
Books With Bite

1 comment:

  1. For me? THANK YOU! I'm so glad you like my blog enough to think of me for this one! Congrats to you as well for receiving it:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...