Saturday 25 September 2010

18 & Over Book Blogger Tag Along Friday (on Saturday)

Photobucket

Calling all 18 and over book bloggers, are you looking for more bloggers like yourself? Well please join in so we can tag along with each other. This is for a specific group and your blog needs to primarily have book reviews and post adult book content. In other words, if you read books like erotic and adult romance and have adult pic., then you can play tag along. Sorry YA readers, but if you read both (I know some of you do) you can tag along also. Just make sure you have both YA and adult romance on your blog.
I wanted to do this not only for myself, but for others out there that are looking for more adult book blogs.
It doesn't matter what you read if its paranormal, suspense, historical, contemporary or mystery, along with erotic with any genre. As long as it is adult then your in.

To join in the fun drop by Bitten By Paranormal Roamnce for more details and to see who else is taking part! I know it's Saturday, but I thought I'd jump tag along anyway!

Welcome to my blog, I favour paranormal romance and urban fantasy books. I do read a few YA books too, but then I drop in a bit of erotica too - almost always has paranormal elements to YA and erotica though. On occasion I can be found reading Romance (contemporary/historical/SciFi/etc) or Janet Evanovich, even a bit of chick lit or SciFi now and then!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Just stopping by , Im a bit like you as I tend to read a bit of everything , sometimes it suited to YA or as we call them in New Zealand Teens where others are suited to adults due to the erotica content

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...