Tuesday 14 September 2010

Teaser Tuesday #5


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My teaser this week is from Fire Burn & Cauldron Bubble by H.P. Mallory.  I'm very excited to have been asked to review this book by the author so look out for my review, an interview and giveaway later in the week!!


"But, even as he vanished, I knew I wouldn't sleep.  I wasn't tired - I'd just said it because I needed some time to myself.  Like an animal in a cage that's much too small, I paced the perimeter of the room.  My thoughts were a tempest - all revolving around Rand.  They swirled around my head, running headlong into one another until I wanted to scream.  Something needed to be done, I couldn't continue to live with the man, knowing he wanted me and knnowing I wanted him.  Something had to give."


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...