Friday 22 October 2010

Follow Friday #11 & Book Blogger Hop #10

HAPPY FRIDAY!!  I'm joining in Follow Friday and Book Blogger Hop again this week.  I've got a round up of what's been happening on my blog this week too!


Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee, head on over there to join in the fun, meet new blogger friends  and meet her featured blogger of the week What Book is That?.

"What are you currently reading?  Basically, what book is that?
I'm reading in paperback The Darkest Night by Gena Showalter and on my Sony Reader I'm reading Tyger Tyger by Kersten Hamilton.

Book Blogger Hop

I'm also taking part in the Book Blogger Hop hosted by Crazy For Books so head on over to join in the fun!  This weeks question is from Becky @ Beckys Barmy Book Blog.

"Where is your favourite place to read?  Curled up on the sofa, in bed, in the garden?"
I love reading in bed best of all, late at night when everywhere s quiet!  I also like to read in the garden when the weather is lovely.  Actually I love to read so anywhere will do!"

What have I been up to on the Magic Faerie's Paranormal Review during the last week?
Review: Storm Born by Richelle Mead
In My Mailbox
Teaser Tuseday - Howling at the Moon
Waiting on Wednesday - Iron Thorn

If you haven't already, there is still tie to enter my giveaways:
H. P. Mallory - win an ebook copy of Fire Burn & Cauldron Bubbble or To Kill a Warlock.
150+ Followers Giveaway

Want to be a character in a book?  H. P. Mallory is offer the chance to be a character in Toil and Trouble the second Jolie Wilkins book - more details here.
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I hope your having a wonderful Friday. :)
    I'm making my rounds for the 18 & Over Tag Along and I wanted to stop by your blog. Have a great weekend!!

    I'm an old follower.

    http://romancebookjunkies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stopped by for the hop. I bet reading in the garden is great!! Make sure to check out my 200 followers giveaway! I hope you have a great weekend!!
    A Book Obsession..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy HOP! I'm a "snuggle in bed to read" kinda girl and I love the quiet :) Enjoy your weekend

    Come HOP over to The Bookish Snob

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darkest Night is on my TBR pile....I can't wait to read it, I've heard so many good things about it! I hope you are enjoying it!


    Hop on by :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping by for the weekend hop.

    Stop by my blog if you like to see my answer this week's question.

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like you, anywhere will do :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Strolling on over via the blog hop :)

    I enjoy reading near my fish tank sometimes.

    Mad Scientist
    http://madsteampunkery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...