Sunday 5 December 2010

The Versatile Blogger Award


Hi Everyone, I've not been around for at least a week (life gets in the way and you have to go away on family business - you know how it is!!),  When I got back I discovered I'd been awarded The Versatile Blogger award FOUR TIMES!!  A great big thank to all, I really appreciate it!!  Make sure you stop by these great bloggers (after you read my post of course!).  Thank then to:

 Mariya @ Mystifying Paranormal Reviews
Nanny @ Getting Naughty Between the Stacks
LunaMoth @  Far From Reality
Akasha Hale & Lexus Salvatore @ Supernatural Must Read

Here's the rules:

1. Share 7 things about yourself
2. Pass The Award to 15 bloggers recently discovered.
3. Notify the blogger recipients
4. Link The blogger who gave the award.


7 Things about me

1.  I love coffee.  I'm probably a full on coffee addict.  Nothing better than a lovely cup when I'm reading, in a cafe, having a break from study (you get the idea!!)
2.  I love blogging.  I've been at my book review blog nearly four months, I've learnt so much and have a lot more I want to learn too!  I love the actual blogging and the community too!!!
3.  I live in a tiny village in the north of England ~ it's a long way removed from the settings of most of the books I read!
4.  I absolutely love my baby nephew - two months old today :)
5.  I hate the cold snowy winter, much prefer the warm sunshine of summer.
6.  I always busy!!
7.  I'm studying for another degree in Math and IT (my first degree was in History)


I'm passing the blog award on to
(I appologise if you've already received it - but you won't have from me!!!!)
 1. Smash Attack Reads
2. Fiction Vixen
3. The Creative Well
4. Book Chick City
5. The Bookish Snob
6. Mindful Musings
7. Books With Bite
8. Paromantasy
9. Wicked little Pixie
10. Urban Fantasy Investigations
11. Book Faery
12. Reading on the Dark Side
13. Among The Muses
14. Location 2571
15. Parajunkee's View


There are other blogs I'd love to pass this on to also but have declared themselves award free blogs, but I love them anyway!!!)
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Awww, thanks Jen! Coming from you this means a lot :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...