Wednesday 28 March 2012

I'm Back! My book blog rises again like a Phoenix!!!

Eternally Books
Welcome to my book blog!!
I love to read and I love to write so I love to book blog :-)  I have not had much time to do either in the last few months as life has got in the way. I was forced to suspend my book blog but now I am all sorted and want to revive my book blog which I loved doing so much! 


Some of you reading might even remember my book blog known as Magic Faerie's Paranormal Review. I have decided to revive my old blog rather than start a new one but I am giving it a complete overhaul including a new name.


Over the coming days (weeks?) I will be updating the look and content of my blog. I look forward to sharing it with you. Among other things I will be:
  • Changing the name to refresh the blog (done)
  • Updating the look of the blog
  • Checking out what is going on in the book blogging community
  • Clearing out old or irrelevant content, side bars etc
  • Writing some fantastic reviews
  • And more.....


I'm really looking forward to this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...