Wednesday 11 April 2012

Waiting on Wednesday ~ Tangle of Need


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine which spotlight eagerly anticipated upcoming releases.

Tangle of Need is book 11 in the Psy-Changeling series by Nalini Singh. I've only read the first few books in the series but I like what I've read so far!!

What do you think of the difference between the US (left) and UK (right) covers? 






Adria, wolf changeling soldier, has made a break with a past as 
unpredictable in love as it was in war. Now comes a devastating new complication: Riaz, a SnowDancer whose lone-wolf appeal is beyond sexual. It’s primal. And it consumes them as completely as the impending cataclysmic Psy war—a battle that may alter the very fate of the world.





5 comments:

  1. Love the scratches on the UK book, but love the US guy a little more than UK version.

    *New Follower from GR* Great Idea!

    http://pnrurbanfantasyreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally, I prefer the US covers. Can't wait for Tangle of Need!

    Lisa
    http://lisaannesley.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the TON guy looks better this time (unlike the Caressed by Ice dude. O.o) but the UK covers are so much better! <3

    Patricia // My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I overall prefer the UK cover, although I like the clean cut look. Thanks for sharing it seems like a good pick!

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I prefer the UK cover too. The guy looks more boy-ish but the overall composition is more attractive than the US one.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...