Tuesday 5 June 2012

Armchair BEA day 2: Best of 2012


Welcome to the second day of Armchair BEA 2012! Today is a chance for us to highlight our favourite books of 2012 so far. I'm sure that like many others I found this quite hard to do! I've read lots of great books, but I've managed to pick some out :-)



Angels' Blood (Guild Hunter #1) by Nalini Singh
Really enjoyed this book, I love her take on Angels, very refreshing. I could not put this down :-) Can't wait to read the rest of the series. 










Magic Bites (Kate Daniels #1) by Ilona Andrews
I'd heard a lot about this series but for some reason never read it, I'm really wondering why I waited so long now!








Night Life (Nocturne City #1) by Caitlin 
I'm currently reading this and if I tell you it's interrupting me getting a good nights sleep you know I like it!!









Slave to Senation (Psy-Changelling #1) by Nalini Singh
Wow, what can I say, I really loved this book. I can not wait to get my hands on the rest of this series!!!!

5 comments:

  1. I've heard some fantastic things about Magic Bites! I'm going to add it on to my TBR, it sounds pretty good. =) I'm glad that you ended up loving it! Lots of times, books that get a lot of buzz end up being terrible, for me at least. It happens to me all the time. :p But I'm glad that that wasn't the case for Magic Bites for you!

    Awesome list!!

    -Aneeqah @ My Not So Real Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Angel's Blood! I was so surprised by how much I liked it :)

    I need to try I.A.----I have only heard wonderful things about her :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angels' Blood sounds interesting! Might have to go check that out.
    Chelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you love it when it's hard to pick out your favorite books for the year?! Sometimes, I have to really thing if there was anything spectacular standing out in my mind. Happy Day 2!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like you like Nalini Singh :) hehe. These look like great choices even if I haven't heard of any of them but in all honesty that is the best thing about posts like this for BEA :)

    Thanks for sharing!
    Leila | The Fiction Pixie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...