Friday 12 October 2012

Feature & Follow Friday (17)



What is Feature & follow?

Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!


This weeks blogs are Bookfever
and Reese's Reviews
This weeks question

Q: What book do you think would make a great Halloween movie? Please explain in graphic detail of goriness...

A: Okay, I think that is a hard question! I really can't think of one! But having read a few recommendations for Anna Dressed in Blood I can see why this would make a good one :)

8 comments:

  1. OMG!! Perfect pick! Why didn't I think of that one? That would be the best movie!

    New follower (:

    Chelsey@Charming Chelsey's

    ReplyDelete
  2. I picked Anna too:)
    new follower:)

    Here's our ff- http://thereaddicts.blogspot.in/2012/10/feature-follow-friday-8.html
    Janhvi @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  3. a lot of people picked that book, i have not read it, i guess i should but im kind of over YA books right now. =)

    Check out my FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I've seen this one suggested by moer than 10 blogs! I'll have to pick it up soon. New follower! :)

    My F&F post

    ReplyDelete
  5. I chose Anna . . .I love that book :-) . . new follower, my link is http://kvlovesbooks.blogspot.co.uk/ if you fancy linking back x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anna is def a fan fav for this! Love it!

    New follower!
    Nikki @ Books Most Wanted

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Choice!!!! :)

    http://mydailyobsessionreview.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anna strikes again! She is crazy popular for this. ^.^ New follower (Frodosco - GFC). Here is my FF. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...