Tuesday 9 October 2012

Teaser Tuesday ~ Dead Witch Walking


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like 


"Grinning, I waved at the camera and settled myself behind Trent's desk. I imagined the stir I was causing as I began rummaging about. The datebook was first, laid invitingly open on the desktop. Francis's appointment had a line through his name and a question mark pencilled beside it"

Dead Witch Walking (The Hallows #1) by Kim Harrison

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the teaser.

    My teaser is below my signature line...stop by if you can and sign up for a giveaway of WICKED WAGER.

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com/2012/10/e-book-giveaway-wicked-wager-two-winners.html

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    http://silversolara.blogspot.com/2012/10/teaser-tuesday-1092012.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...